“The SkyLift is truly an ingenious design and it looks great too. Our SkyLift cover lets in plenty of light and air to keep the patio cool and well lit. We highly recommend it!” —Dave and Bonnie Griswold, homeowners
“My old patio cover was dark and close. But my new SkyLift patio cover gives an enhanced sense of being outdoors. I’m still completely protected from wind and rain but when I look up, I see the sky!” —Karen Jensen, homeowner
“The SkyLift roof riser hardware is a great idea! This will simplify the installation for everyone and the finished product will be more aesthetically pleasing than any other design out there.” —Mike Howell, PARR Lumber
SkyLift roof riser hardware raises ordinary patio covers to new heights.
- No more low-slope problems
- Expanded view and natural light
- Better air circulation
- Excellent weather protection
- Increased natural light and airflow
- Higher roof pitch reduces leaks and debris accumulation
- Gutter systems undisturbed, easy to maintain
- Patio cover pitch can match slope of existing house roof
- Uses standard roof jack flashing for water tight roof installation
- Engineered bracket hardware provides structural integrity
- Patent Pending
The average patio cover can provide more pain than pleasure. With a typical low-pitched patio roof you can count on having unwelcome leaks, debris accumulation, and eventual rot problems. Most covers trap summer heat and barbecue fumes. Sight lines are reduced when sitting on the patio. Natural light is blocked from reaching inside the house. All of this trouble is a high price to pay for some weather protection.
But not anymore! We are proud to introduce the SkyLift Roof Riser Hardware.
SkyLift roof riser hardware solves all major problems associated with typical low-slung patio cover designs by raising the roof to float over an existing house roof. Now you can build a patio cover you will actually enjoy using!